Previous Exhibitions :
March 11 - May 10, 2016: Asia Week NY BRIDGING REALMS Contemporary Tibetan Art
- New Delhi Art Show info
Zwolle - The Netherland Tibetaanse Boeddha, Mixed Media technieken
Workshop on 28 november
- 19/20 December Antwerp Brasschaat - Belgium
Tibetaanse kunst in Vlaanderen - SACRED ART
Exhibition Rijksmuseum Volkenkunde, Leiden, The Netherlands
- Exhibition Tibet House U.S., New York, U.S.A.
B12 Contemporary Art Gallery Museum, Ibiza, Spain
- Art Zaanstad, Art Fair Zaandam, the Netherlands
- International Art Fair, Groningen, the Netherlands
- Happinez Festival, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Solo exhibition.
- Exhibition in shop of Wereldmuseum Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Multi-media Festival Weitsicht in Darmstadt, Germany. Solo exhibition.
- Bodh Gaya, Bihar, India
Building a large iron Buddha statue (welded iron rods, aluminum sheets and iron threads) of 5 x 6 m.
This Buddha is now permanently installed on the crossroad to Secretariat Patna, the capital of Bihar State.
The statue belongs to the collection of Bihar State and the Gandhi Museum.
- Tibet Art Now: ‘On the threshold of a new future’
Group exhibitions in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
2008 - 2010
- Tibet Art Movement, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Several solo exhibitions and group exhibitions.
- Tibetan Art Tour’, travelling art exhibition
- Solo-exhibitions in Antwerp, Brussels, Kortrijk, Ghent and several small villages in Belgium
- Solo exhibition in the Museum of Peace during Festival ‘Ten Vrede’ in Diksmuiden, Belgium
- Haus Beda (museum and center of culture), Bitburg, Germany Solo-exhibition.
- Free Tibet Festival ‘Léz’arts Scénique’, France Solo exhibition
2005 - 2009
- Huis van Alijn (Museum of Folk Art), Ghent, Belgium
- Solo exhibitions ‘Himalayan Spirit’
- Contemporary Tibet Atelier/Gallery, Ghent, Belgium solo- and group exhibitions
- ‘Ticket for Tibet’ Festival, Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Solo exhibition Tibetan art and spatial design
Billboard paintings 12 x 6 meters‘